Do you know a child between the ages of 6 – 11 years old who is experiencing difficulty at home, at school and/or in the community?
Does the child display any of the following behavior?
- Physically and/or verbally aggressive behaviour
- Defiant behaviour
- Problems with family relationships
- Lack of self-control and problem-solving skills
- Difficulty making and keeping healthy peer relationships
- Vandalizing or damaging property
Our SNAP® Program can help the child you’re thinking about.
For more information about our programs, please contact SNAP® and a Family Child Worker will advise you of next steps. Central Intake Line: 905 544 7778.