Banyan’s YPP Navigator provides individualized ongoing support to pregnant and parenting youth and their children who live in the Hamilton area. Service delivery uses a collaborative approach to help remove barriers and engage parents to develop skills, foster resiliency, and increase self efficacy through:
- Coordination of access to community-based services based on the individual’s needs
- Planning and coordination of multidisciplinary services such as:
- Psychosocial development (emotional, intellectual, and social skills)
- Life skills (empowering critical thinking, problem solving, self-reflection, and interpersonal skills)
- Self-sufficient budgeting and housing solutions.
Parents ages 25 and younger are eligible for this program.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Hours of Service:
Monday to Friday – 8:30 – 4:30 pm
(closed weekends & statutory holidays)